Thursday, December 11, 2008

. . . but you don't cost a thing.

This, as with all blogs, serves a purpose. Mine. I might decide to bitch and moan about life, I might decide to enlighten or inspire, I might just give a movie or music or concert review. I might rant about politics or religion. I promise nothing except that I will not plagiarise anyone unless noted. If you know me, you should probably make a better effort to spend time with me instead of reading this. If spending time with me seems unreasonable (you're not the first to think such a thing), then sending money will work, too. If you're serious about sending money, I'll email you a PO box, in case you're just trying to find me to beat me up.
I digress. I will digress often and without apology. I have no real goals with this blog. I would like to become an international celebrity for the wit and candor presented in this blog, but, who am I kidding? I'll be lucky if everyone I invited reads this stuff.
BTW, if you are reading this, you should email EVERYONE YOU KNOW and force them to read as well.
Welcome to my blog. You will be serving as my non-paid, non-certified therapists. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment